Pro Bono Services
Inspectel provides Tax, Governance, and Strategic services at no-cost to Qualifying 501(c) and B Corporations who aspire to meet needs of underserved populations, advance social causes, and create environmental legacies.
Please reach out to Walter Kazmierczak, Managing Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can help your organization “Make an Impact”.
Our Pro Bono services include:
Tax Planning and Preparation
- Preparation of annual state and federal filings (Form 990, 990-T, 990-PF, F-1120, etc.) and other regulatory filing compliance
- Advice on other tax related issues including excise tax, payroll tax, and property tax
- Guidance on Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT), compensation compliance, related party transactions, and other complex tax matters
- Consultation for application for tax exempt and B Corporation status
- Consulting with audit committees and boards re: business and financial risks
- Reviewing compilations of financial statements and executing program specific audits
- Advice on accounting and bookkeeping issues, including establishing accounting and financial reporting systems
- Evaluation of accounting systems, policies and procedures
Board Governance and Risk Planning
- Establishment of Best Practices
- Development of a Strategic Planning Framework
- Counsel on Board of Director’s Leadership
Capital Structure Development
- Development of Fundraising and Gaming Operations
- Preparation of Loan and State & Federal grant applications
- Development of protocols for Federal & State matching programs
Inspectel is proud to support the following organizations who empower coaches, families, friends, and world youth through the “Power of Sport”.
The Positive Coaching Alliance
The PCA’s mission is to transform the youth sports culture into a Development Zone® where all youth and high school athletes have a positive, character-building experience that results in Better Athletes and Better People; to stretch far beyond winning a specific game to making a lasting impact on the lives of youth, their families, and coaches.
United Soccer Coaches Foundation
The USC Foundation’s mission is to provide soccer coaching educational opportunities to underserved socioeconomic communities, geographic areas, and ethnic groups throughout the United States. The Foundation firmly believes in the broader societal benefits of soccer as a recreational activity, an avenue for health and fitness, a means of building leadership skills, and a competitive sport. The Foundation’s primary program activity is direct financial support through grants and through scholarships to coaching education programs.
“Tedy’s Team” – The American Heart Association
Tedy Bruschi suffered a stroke in February 2005 at the age of 31, just weeks after winning his third Super Bowl and days after returning from playing in the Pro Bowl in Hawaii. As he recovered, Tedy committed himself to being an advocate, spokesperson, and inspiration for stroke survivors. “Tedy’s Team” is a group of runners raising money for the American Stroke Association. Inspectel raises funds through two primary events, The Boston Marathon® and The Falmouth Road Race.
Alzheimer’s affects the lives of tens of millions of people in the U.S. and abroad. Every June 21st, the longest day of the year, Inspectel’s “Longest Day Golf Team” raises funds to support the victims of this disease and to help find a cure.